SGDA registered professionals are allowed to register for this training and offer assessment services once successfully completed. You must have previously completed the Professionals Training Course.
Registration Fee: $99.00 per delegate
Duration: 90 minutes
After registration, we'll give access for 72 hours so that during this time period you will have an opportunity to watch our presentation and complete the quiz.
The Junior dyslexia assessment training course is only open to those who have successfully completed the professional level course and are registered SGDA professionals.
Important Information & Course Outline
- Steps how to learn to read.
Facts about Dyslexia and other related language-based learning disabilities.
- Grade R & Grade 1
- Grade 2 through to High School
Common myths about Dyslexia.
- Theory Manual
- Perceptual Exam
- Reversals Exam
- Eidetic Identification
- Phonological Awareness Skills Test
Questions asked to the Parents of a Dyslexic Child
- What is Visual Perception?
- Visual Discrimination
- Visual Memory
- Visual Sequential Memory
- Figure Ground
- Visual Closure
- Visual Form Constancy
- Building visual spatial reasoning skills
- Piaget’s Stages of Cognitive Development
- Identification of alphabetical letters
- Identification of 3 letter words
- Identification of frequently used words
Different steps of PAST Test